Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix
Moist and delicious is how you’ll describe this gluten free banana bread mix. Packed with soy free and dairy free chocolate chips, it’s bound to be an adult and kid favorite in your house. Great as a breakfast bread or as a tasty treat after dinner.
Moist and delicious is how you’ll describe this gluten free banana bread mix. Packed with soy/dairy free chocolate chips, it’s bound to be an adult and kid favorite in your house. Great as a breakfast bread or as a tasty treat after dinner.
- Gluten Free
- Corn Free
- Potato Free
- Soy Free
- Dairy Free (dry mix)
Gluten Free Flour Blend (Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Starch, Pea Starch), Chocolate Chips (Evaporated Cane Juice, Natural Chocolate Non-Alcoholic Liquor, Non-Dairy Cocoa Butter), Organic Cane Sugar, Aluminum Free Baking Powder (Pea Starch, Cream of Tarter, Baking Soda), Baking Soda, Xanthan Gum (corn free).
You will need:
1 teaspoon of gluten free vanilla
2 ripe Bananas
1/4 cup of milk or milk alternative
1 tablespoon of oil
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Lightly grease 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 inch loaf pan
3. Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl
4. Add egg, milk, oil and vanilla
5. Slowly add Banana Bread Mix until all ingredients are well blended
6. Pour into loaf pan
7.Bake 45-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
Returns and Exchanges
Problem with your order? No problem, we're happy to help. Just fill out the our contact form and we'll help you out right away.
- For us to provide you with the best service, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your product
- Only items that have been purchased directly from this website.
- Please decribe in detail the issue you are having.
If you need to return an item:
Contact us via our contact form to get started.
Please remember to describe the problem you are having.