Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Gluten Free Flour Blend (Sorghum Flour, White Rice Flour, Pea Starch), Chocolate Chips (Evaporated Cane Juice, Natural Chocolate Non-Alcoholic Liquor, Non Dairy Cocoa Butter), Brown Sugar, Organic Cane Sugar, Cocoa, Xanthan gum, Baking Soda
Chocolate lovers will love this cookie. Soft and chewy with a slight brownie taste to it, this double chocolate chip cookie will definitely fill your chocolate cravings. Made with organic cocoa powder and soy free chocolate chips, a must have for people that love high quality chocolate or have soy allergies.
Gluten Free Flour Blend (Sorghum Flour, White Rice Flour, Pea Starch), Chocolate Chips (Evaporated Cane Juice, Natural Chocolate Non-Alcoholic Liquor, Non Dairy Cocoa Butter), Brown Sugar, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa, Xanthan gum (corn free), Baking Soda
Yields about 16 Cookies
You will need:
1/2 cup of soften butter or butter alternative
1 tablespoon of milk or milk alternative
1 teaspoon of gluten free vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Using an electric mixer, mix softened butter, egg, milk and vanilla on low until blended
3. By hand slowly stir in cookie dry mix until blended
4. Roll dough into 1 inch dough balls and place on a non stick cookie sheet
5. Flatten cookie balls with fork or palm of hand
6. Bake for 10-13 minutes
Cool cookies and enjoy!
Add your favorite nuts for a rocky road treat
Returns and Exchanges
Problem with your order? No problem, we're happy to help. Just fill out the our contact form and we'll help you out right away.
- For us to provide you with the best service, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your product
- Only items that have been purchased directly from this website.
- Please decribe in detail the issue you are having.
If you need to return an item:
Contact us via our contact form to get started.
Please remember to describe the problem you are having.